maanantai 10. toukokuuta 2010

ÄITIENPÄIVÄ - MOTHER´S DAY

Olenkin ollut vähän laiska tämän blogini kanssa viime aikoina, mutta nyt eilisen äitienpäivän kunniaksi vähän uusia kuvia!

I have been a bit lazy with my blog lately, but now some new pics in honour of the Mother´s Day in yesterday!


Tämä ´cup of plants´on vanhemmalta tyttäreltäni. Olin juuri lauantaina löytänyt roskista tuon vanhan kahvipannun, joten sopivat hyvin yhteen!

This ´cup of plants´ is from my older daughter.I found just in saturday that old coffee-pot from trashes, so they fit well together!


Ja tämä kissa on nuoremman (19v) tyttären tekemästä kortista. Mä sitten tykkään noista sen piirroksista!

And this cat is from the card made by my younger (19) daughter. I so love her drawings!


Ja vielä itseni tuunaama pieni peltinen suklaarasia. Se on käsitelty alkoholimusteella ja leimasimilla. Uusi etiketti on päällystetty Rangerin Glossy Acsentsilla. Kiiltelee kuvassa kovasti, mutta teksti on: My heart belongs to mommy!

And last a little tin chocolatebox altered by myself. It got a treatment with alcohol inks and rubberstamps. The new label is covered with Ranger´s Glossy Acsents. It´s quite glossy, but the text is: My heart belongs to mommy!

1 kommentti:

  1. The altered tin is really pretty and what nice gifts from your children!! I love your old coffee pot with the large tea cup!

    VastaaPoista