keskiviikko 16. maaliskuuta 2011

WOYWW - A DOONE DOLLY

Nothing new ON my workdesk, but something very special near it!!!
Some days ago I got a packet with the text: "My name is Tarlewlar, I am afraid of almost everything, please love me..."

There was also a beautiful letter with it...

And the poor thing herself - she definitely have had a terrible ride, ´cause the box is a bit broken...
But YES, I do love her very much!!! Thank you so, so much Doone!


At Julia´s Stamping Ground you´ll find more interesting workdesks!

8 kommenttia:

  1. You make lovely things. Great! And recieving a package is always nice. Only, she looks she need a lot of love. Have a nice wednesday. Bye Franka

    VastaaPoista
  2. Ha

    her nose got broken!!!

    poor girl, no wonder she is afraid,

    hee hee,

    still, broken things mend easily with just a little love,

    Dx

    VastaaPoista
  3. What a lovely surprise to get in the post.

    VastaaPoista
  4. What a sweet pif and so nice of you to share it! Happy WOYWWing!

    VastaaPoista
  5. I'm having a really busy week but am quickly dropping by to make sure all our WOYWW friends get the chance to win the last of our weekly draws before the BIG one over in our blog shop. Pop over and join in the fun. Good luck.
    Hugs,
    A x
    http://sisterscraftycreations.blogspot.com/

    VastaaPoista
  6. Very nice pass it on gift! Thanks for sharing! Vickie #52

    VastaaPoista
  7. Oh isn't she lovely. I really don't know how Donna manages to part with her art I'm sure. I love the shawl and strapless dress. Magnificent!

    VastaaPoista