maanantai 19. marraskuuta 2012

Here I am again - back to The Blogland! Dear Jo already was worried about me, but I´m alright! As you maybe saw some postings below, I have been Lost -
in The Land of Artful Books, I guess...
(click on the pictures to enlarge)

 Beautiful book covers:
 I got some Chinese newspapers from a friend of mine - she´s a stewardess...
No idea what it says, but looks pretty :) I´ve used them on my pages.

 This is a kind of double spread...
 close up:
 When you open this spread...
 ...you get this double spread:
 Another double spread. I used my father´s old schoolpic.
(a copy of it, of course)
 Here are the boys again...
 This was made after the Sandy-storm:

7 kommenttia:

  1. Ihan mielettömiä sivuja. Näitä kun pääsisi hipelöimään. Kiinalaiset tekstit näyttää kyllä kivalta. Kuvia katsellessa, tekemisen halu taas kasvoi, Kiitos :)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Hurjan kivat nämä sivut! Pistää harkitsemaan alkoholimusteiden hankkimista (niitä ei mulla vielä ole yhtään )kun saa näin kaunista väritystä laakeille sivuillekin. Kiinalainen teksti istuu tosi hyvin. Mestarit ovat mestareita :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Selma, ei ole käytetty alkoholimusteita, vaan gessoa, akryyli-, kankaanpaino-, guassivärejä yms. ja vesiliukoisia musteita - kaikkea sotkettu sekaisin :)

      Poista
  3. Just calling in to check on you and leave a message and I'm so pleased to see you are back in blogland. Your book pages are fantastic and have a distinctive style all of your own.
    Lots of love Jo x

    VastaaPoista
  4. Wau, upeita sivuja. Näissä on maaginen tunnelma.

    VastaaPoista
  5. great to hear from you Tuire! Your pages are fantastic....filled with life and excitement! I adore the Chinese papers and that you used your fathers photo...they really are special!

    VastaaPoista
  6. On this magic day 12th day of 12th month, 2012.... I'm still keeping my beady eyes on you and hoping to see some festive crafting but no! I do hope life is happy and you are well... lots of love Jo x

    VastaaPoista