keskiviikko 14. huhtikuuta 2010

PAPERIHELMIÄ / PAPERBEADS





Tässä vähän lisää näitä paperihelmiä. Suurimmat ovat n.2,5cm pitkiä. Niihin on käytetty vanhojen sanakirjojen sivuja ja loppusilaus on tehty kohopulverilla. Tykkään itse näistä aika lailla - en kyllä tiedä vielä, mitä niillä tekisin...

Here are more paperbeads. The bigger ones are about one inch (2,5cm) long. These are made of pages from old dictionaries and they are finished with embossing powder. I like these quite a lot - but I don´t know what will I do with them...

3 kommenttia:

  1. Your paper beads are beautiful! I hadn't thought of using pages with words on them. Great idea--makes them so interesting!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Onpa jänniä, siis olet ne itse tehnyt? Nostan hattua!

    VastaaPoista
  3. Thanks for your comments on my blog. I love your clothpaper doll as well as these beads! Great blog to visit!

    VastaaPoista