keskiviikko 5. lokakuuta 2011

WOYWW 122 - BIG MESS

Not a busy desk - I can´t do anything here now! I had to take everything down from my shelves, because there are men ripping panels from the wall outside... otherwise all stuff will fall down. We are getting new panels on the walls and now there are men at work 12h a day - from 7 am to 7 pm. Not a single moment of peace!

I will visit you later - now I´m going to see little Olivia and help her mother with their renovations :)

EDIT hah - I forgot to sign in at Julia´s :-§

Tämä ei kuvasta kiirettä - täällä ei nyt pysty tekemään mitään! Piti ottaa hyllyiltä alas kaikki putoamisvaarassa oleva tavara. Ulkopuolella on miehiä repimässä lautoja seinistä. Meille laitetaan uudet verhoukset ulkoseiniin ja siellä on ukkoa 12 tuntia päivässä - aamuseitsemästä iltaseitsemään. Ei hetken rauhaa!

Kohta lähden katsomaan pikku Oliviaa ja auttamaan äitiään oman remonttinsa kanssa :)



For more workdesks, visit Julia´s Stamping Ground!

3 kommenttia:

  1. Home your peace and quiet soon returns and you can get back to normal.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Hope the workmen do their stuff quickly and you can get back to your crafting. I bet Olivia's grown already :)
    Hugs, LLJ xx

    VastaaPoista
  3. Gosh 12 hours a day - long days - hope they get finished quickly Tuire....will this mean you have a massive sort out? I hope not...all these good example setters are trying to tell me something!

    VastaaPoista