torstai 12. tammikuuta 2012

VÄRITERAPIAA & art journal

Oli oikein mukava kyläilyreissu eilen Riitan luona! Kahvin ja jutustelun lisäksi tuli oiva annos väriterapiaa :)
Voit saada osasi Romulyylin blogissa.

Had a nice meeting with Riitta yesterday!
You can get your portion of Romulyyli´s colour therapy at her blog.



Myös art journalin seuraava aukeama on valmis.

Also the next spread of my art journal is finished. There I´m telling how the big planets affect the planet earth causing earthquakes etc.

3 kommenttia:

  1. Hups heijaa, näyttää tutulta..SIIS VOV, mitä olet taas tehnyt, kyllä oot uskomattoman taitava! Iloista päivänjatkoa!

    VastaaPoista
  2. I love how the colours have grouped together so naturally, makes me smile, so it must make you happy. Your journal is amazing..I really like your handwriting.

    VastaaPoista